This saddle will suit you if you prefer to concentrate on flatwork, dressage and hacking instead of jumping. It has a generous seat for riders who like the feel of ‘more room’ in the seat, or if you are slightly wider in the hips.
All Kent & Masters saddles share the features below. This S-Series Universal GPD benefits from superior craftsmanship, hide leather on the seat and knee rolls, plus higher specification design details for a truly luxurious feel and appearance. It also features the following details:
- A straighter cut panel and longer flaps than the Universal GP, to accommodate the longer leg position required by dressage and flatwork.
- A generous panel with a good bearing surface, and wide channel for spine clearance.
- Full length, generous front gussets
- While this saddle has a standard-wither gullet depth, it offers a very universal fit for a variety of conformations.
- A wider, flatter seat, ideal for the fuller figure.
- Velcro knee blocks under the flap which can be positioned to suit your leg length and position. Ghosted stitching on the knee pad helps it contour neatly around the block and ensures added comfort.
- Changeable girthing arrangement which allows saddle stability to be optimised instantly.
All Kent & Masters saddles benefit from the following features: https://www.kentandmasters.co.uk/advice/features
NOTE: This model is fitted with the R-Bar gullet series.
*CURRENT DISPATCH WAIT TIME IS 16 WEEKS* Please make contact before ordering.
Kent and Masters S-Series GPD
KENT AND MASTERS SADDLES - trial saddles will become available as soon as possible, this will be run under a different structure to trialing second hand saddles and the structure will be displayed here when the time comes. Glamourhorse can not offer a RETURN/EXCHANGE or REFUND on any NEW Kent and Masters saddles. Please ensure you order the correct saddle and have seeked advice from a saddle fitter as to what you require. In the instance you have ordered the wrong saddle, Glamourhorse will happily take the saddle for sale on your behalf (normal fee's would apply) to help you resolve your issue.
We will process your order within 1-2 business days following payment in cleared funds. Payment by online banking cannot be checked until the next business day. We will send you an email notifying you when your order has been shipped. Please allow up to 3-4 working days for delivery, 1-2 days longer if rural.
Glamourhorse uses Courier Post NZ to send all saddles. Standard shipping and handling costs apply to all saddles viewable through check out, unless otherwise stated.