A jump saddle for ponies, the S-Series Pony Jump has forward-cut flaps, plus moveable blocks, designed to support the young rider’s leg in the shorter jumping position. This may look similar to the S-Series Jump saddle, but it is on a different tree - more suited to a pony conformation - and takes a different gullet bar.
This S-Series Pony Jump benefits from superior craftsmanship and higher specification design details for a truly luxurious feel and appearance. It also features the following details:
- A pony tree with longer, swept-back points to support the front of the saddle and allow freer shoulder movement.
- A seat shaped to enable the rider to dynamically adjust their centre of balance over the fence.
- Broad panels for maximum surface contact with the pony’s back.
- Velcro knee and calf blocks under the flap which can be positioned to suit your leg length and position.
- Changeable girthing arrangement which allows saddle stability to be optimised for various types of pony conformation and different movement.
All Kent & Masters saddles benefit from the following features: https://www.kentandmasters.co.uk/advice/features
NOTE: This model is fitted with the S-Bar gullet series.
*CURRENT DISPATCH WAIT TIME IS 16 WEEKS* Please make contact before ordering.
Kent and Masters S-Series Pony Jump
KENT AND MASTERS SADDLES - trial saddles will become available as soon as possible, this will be run under a different structure to trialing second hand saddles and the structure will be displayed here when the time comes. Glamourhorse can not offer a RETURN/EXCHANGE or REFUND on any NEW Kent and Masters saddles. Please ensure you order the correct saddle and have seeked advice from a saddle fitter as to what you require. In the instance you have ordered the wrong saddle, Glamourhorse will happily take the saddle for sale on your behalf (normal fee's would apply) to help you resolve your issue.
We will process your order within 1-2 business days following payment in cleared funds. Payment by online banking cannot be checked until the next business day. We will send you an email notifying you when your order has been shipped. Please allow up to 3-4 working days for delivery, 1-2 days longer if rural.
Glamourhorse uses Courier Post NZ to send all saddles. Standard shipping and handling costs apply to all saddles viewable through check out, unless otherwise stated.