Kent & Masters Pony Club Long Leg
This universal-fitting GP saddle has a shorter panel design to suit ponies and short-backed horses. Although designed to take children through their pony riding years, this saddle is ideal for leggy teenagers or petite adults with older or shorter-coupled horses.
All Kent & Masters saddles share the features below, while this Pony Club saddle also benefits from the following details:
- The flap is cut forward in front of the point of the rider’s knee to accommodate a leggy teenager or adult pony rider.
- An open-headed tree which provides good wither clearance.
- Short panels.
- Standard wither gullet depth for ponies with a medium wither profile.
- Velcro knee and calf blocks under the flap which can be positioned to suit your leg length and position.
- Five girthing options which allows saddle stability to be optimised instantly on a variety of conformations.
All Kent & Masters saddles benefit from the following features: https://www.kentandmasters.co.uk/advice/features
NOTE: This model is fitted with the S-Bar gullet series.
*CURRENT DISPATCH WAIT TIME IS 16 WEEKS* Please make contact before ordering.