This universal-fitting GP saddle has a shorter panel design to suit ponies and short-backed horses. Although designed to take children through their pony riding years, this saddle is ideal for leggy teenagers or petite adults with older or shorter-coupled horses.
All Kent & Masters saddles share the features below, while this Pony Club saddle also benefits from the following details:
- The flap is cut forward in front of the point of the rider’s knee to accommodate a leggy teenager or adult pony rider.
- An open-headed tree which provides good wither clearance.
- Short panels.
- Standard wither gullet depth for ponies with a medium wither profile.
- Velcro knee and calf blocks under the flap which can be positioned to suit your leg length and position.
- Five girthing options which allows saddle stability to be optimised instantly on a variety of conformations.
All Kent & Masters saddles benefit from the following features: https://www.kentandmasters.co.uk/advice/features
NOTE: This model is fitted with the S-Bar gullet series.
*CURRENT DISPATCH WAIT TIME IS 16 WEEKS* Please make contact before ordering.
Kent & Masters Pony Club Long Leg
KENT AND MASTERS SADDLES - trial saddles will become available as soon as possible, this will be run under a different structure to trialing second hand saddles and the structure will be displayed here when the time comes. Glamourhorse can not offer a RETURN/EXCHANGE or REFUND on any NEW Kent and Masters saddles. Please ensure you order the correct saddle and have seeked advice from a saddle fitter as to what you require. In the instance you have ordered the wrong saddle, Glamourhorse will happily take the saddle for sale on your behalf (normal fee's would apply) to help you resolve your issue.
We will process your order within 1-2 business days following payment in cleared funds. Payment by online banking cannot be checked until the next business day. We will send you an email notifying you when your order has been shipped. Please allow up to 3-4 working days for delivery, 1-2 days longer if rural.
Glamourhorse uses Courier Post NZ to send all saddles. Standard shipping and handling costs apply to all saddles viewable through check out, unless otherwise stated.